I have seen this questions on some other blogs, I thought it was kind of interesting so here are my answers.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
It depends on the gift you are giving.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
I have always had a artificial tree.
3. When do you put up the tree?
I like to put it up Thanksgiving night. I want to start enjoying it as soon as I can because the season goes so fast!
4. When do you take the tree down?
Christmas night or the day after. When it’s over it’s not pretty anymore. It just loses that magic I guess!
5. Do you like eggnog? No, I don’t think I have ever tried it but it doesn’t even sound good to me.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? This is a hard one. I just enjoyed waking up and seeing all the presents Santa left. I especially remember a big doll that was as tall as I was and a little piano!
7. Hardest person to buy for? I think most men are hard to buy for.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Well of course I always know what I want! lol, but women gifts are fairly easy I think.
9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes I do. I bought me a nice big one that I really like. I will add a photo at the bottom of this post
10.Mail or email Christmas cards? Well, it is always fun to get them in the mail I think but with postage and everything email ones are good too!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don’t believe I ever received a bad Christmas gift. Any gift given from the heart is a super gift!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Don’t really think I have one at this point and time anyway.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever the mood strikes me.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don’t believe so. I have recycled the wrapping though!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything, love it all! I like cranberry salad real well.
16. Lights on the tree? I usually put all clear lights on my tree.
17.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home or at least don’t travel very far.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We have always opened them Christmas morning.
Here is my Nativity Scene…